This online student financial aid system will allow our students access to their financial aid at any time and from any location.
Using FAOnline allows students to:
- Review financial aid packages
- Review the status of any documents needed
- Download and print documents that are required
- Review your borrowing history
- Find out about our financial literacy program
- Confirm when your financial aid has disbursed to your UR Student account
- Stay informed about financial aid deadlines and requirements for each academic year
It is our hope that utilizing this system will increase student involvement in the financial aid process as well as improve our ability to communicate effectively with our students.
Welcome to FAOnline!
Log In Instructions
Mandatory Password Character Requirements
If your current password does not meet the new standards outlined below, you will be prompted to change your password prior to log in. The requirements are:
- Minimum of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- Contain at least one number
- Contain at least one special characters (!@#$%^&*)
Problems logging into FAOnline? Here are some tips:
FAOnline works better with certain browsers. Try using Internet Explorer or Firefox. Chrome also works well.
Remember that your User ID for FAOnline is your University of Rochester student ID number (not your My Roc user ID or NetID) and your self-created PIN. Your student ID number is provided in any award notification emails sent to you.
If you have never logged into FAOnline before use the First Time User link located in the Log-in box above. The link is directly underneath the Submit button. Students who’ve already logged into the system, but can’t remember their PIN, should use the Forgot your PIN link, also located in the Log-in box above.
PLEASE NOTE: Students who are accepted for admission to the University of Rochester will receive specific log-in information via email from the Financial Aid Office when your account is ready for you to review. You will be emailed your University of Rochester student ID number in order to activate your account. Part of the activation process will be to answer security questions as well as to create your PIN. Financial Aid staff members will not have access to your PIN, so it is important to remember it for future use.